A little Blush


 

Good Morning.... I went to Access Round yesterday and picked up this cute little dress... I liked the way it tugged my curves as I placed if over me... For sure I did want to blog this , I wasn't sure about the DOUX hairstyle with this.. But I did do some mix and matching and the result came out decent.


I wear alot of pink , I just don't rarely blog it . But I was convinced that I should.. It is my second favorite Color.. Most know I do wear alot of black , I think alot of us do... It's just the go to color in most cases.. It's nice to see what may look nice against your skin , you might be surprised...


Hair- DOUX - Alexa Hairstyle @ LEVEL Round

Bang- DOUX - Ryancita Bangs ( Check Mainstore)

Outfit- CryBunBun - Stray Babies Dress - Blush @ ACCESS Round

Kitten - Jian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)