Princess we insist. . ♥
Hello All . . . . It's been a while since I've wrote here or used my Website. . . . .
I had a really nostalgic moment , where I went looking at my old Blogger Website (Wordpress)
and It feels forever since I seen it and it has just all my old blog pictures from 2014 on them and my gosh was my avatars. . . . . lol. . . . Anyway . . .
My favorite event came back around this month Midnight Order . . . I am not sponsored or do I blog for the event or any of the designers . . But I love showcasing a few things from there . . . One of the most events I look forward too . . . I love the Aestestic Fantasy , Enchanted , Steampunk , Celestial , Whimsical Style . . . . Which suits my characters on the game. . . .
I decorated part of my home which has a girly/pink/polished/high gloss Interior to it . . I can't wait to share parts of that on my platforms . . . and hope you will all love them. . .
Nas . . . ♥
----------------------------------------------------------
Mer:
Hair - Nonnative - Mariah Hairstyle * Currently on Sale
Attire - Domus - Loveless Set - Pink @ Midnight Order
Nas :
Hair - Mowdols - Lara
Attire - Aii - Sugar + Petal Gown Set @ Midnight Order *Comes with Accessories also*


Comments
Post a Comment