Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I do hope you guys stay safe today and enjoy today with your loved ones , I've been in reflection with this month and I've lost someone who was the Matriach of our family this year.. I will be celebrating today in the evening with my loved ones. 


Moving forward noooo I am not going blond but showcasing a really nice hairbase and a bun that comes with a hud and different shades that are in blond tones! Evo X That is what I showcasing today , maybe you like the way it looks on me , you'd wanna go try it or pick it up for yourself guys! Anyway Happy Holidays guys♥


Hairbase / Bun: LERONSO Hairbase v13 for EVO X @ beauty event 

Dress: Kaithleen's Victoria dress black @ Fameshed 

Pose: Ana Poses Bordeaux * Altered a bit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)