Hello All. . . . It's been some time since i've made a post on my Blog. . . I've been very busy lately of course you all know i don't showcase much anymore. . . But when I do , I try to make sure it's very very post worthy work. . . . But please stay tuned . . . I'll be making back to back images again. . . While I have a mild break . . ♥ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Terr: Meralda - Glimmer Dream Brows ( Soon ) , Jeweled Eyeshadows(Eye Jewel - Gold ) ( In Mainstore) , Poison Eyeshadows ( In Mainstore) , Sahi Lip Glitter ( In Mainstore) , Nas Chest Markings (In Mainstore) All EvoX Bom Items Attire: Muse - Romantic Ideas ( Check Mainstore ) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- On Merci: Meralda - Bejeweled Eyeshadows ( In Mainstore) , Bejeweled Forehead Bindis (Gold) Mainstore), Nas Chest Markings (In Mainstore) Ashna Sof...
Hello All . . . . It's been a while since I've wrote here or used my Website. . . . . I had a really nostalgic moment , where I went looking at my old Blogger Website (Wordpress) and It feels forever since I seen it and it has just all my old blog pictures from 2014 on them and my gosh was my avatars. . . . . lol. . . . Anyway . . . My favorite event came back around this month Midnight Order . . . I am not sponsored or do I blog for the event or any of the designers . . But I love showcasing a few things from there . . . One of the most events I look forward too . . . I love the Aestestic Fantasy , Enchanted , Steampunk , Celestial , Whimsical Style . . . . Which suits my characters on the game. . . . I decorated part of my home which has a girly/pink/polished/high gloss Interior to it . . I can't wait to share parts of that on my platforms . . . and hope you will all love them. . . Nas . . . ♥ -------------------------------------------------------...
Hello Fall. . . . . and Hello you all. . . . ♥♥ Hope you all are doing really really amazing. . . . I want to bring a sultry blog today. . . Not to much . . . I do hope you like it hugs all around . . . . . Feel like I have my head and mind put back together now. . . . Let's try this again. . . . Hair - TRUTH - Lucky - Grayscale Attire - MUSE - Teasing Kisses Lingerie @ Kinky Event Robe - ABC - Doll Silk Robe ( This Robe is very old like 2018. . Doesn't have Reborn and Legacy . I paint it in and blend the black together. . )
Comments
Post a Comment