The Gem

 


So I know i'm not a perfect woman... But I truly believe in my heart i am many things beyond even my existence.. I would always hope another human being who believe who you are , and what you are can grow.. It or anything can always form and grow...

Just some things in my mind ♥...


Earrings - Piece of Me Abel Dangle Earrings @ Electic Event

Top - ISON Gianna Romantic Top

Flowers - Vespertine spring rose arrangement / pink tones * I did mod them apart for my arm

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ITEMS

Botanical - Scented Tea Light Candle "Winter Berries"

Ariskea[delights] Candle & Books

MOVEMENT  Love yourself purse DECOR - PINK @ Anthem

MVT - Decor 1 , Decor 2 @ Anthem

Ariskea Landmark

Botanical Landmark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)