She's your lovable Hippie chick


 

Hello wonderful People. . .  .. ♥ I want to start of the week by saying I hope each and everyone of you have the most amazing week ahead here. . . .  It's not easy to get out of bed everyday and do what we do as humans. . . . So keep tackling the world and being good individuals. . . . . 

I wanted to discuss something going further. . . . I've decided to leave alot of Sponsors , Due to time and wanting to pursue other things i'm working on. . . .  I've addressed this before in the past but my issue comes to sticking with my passion. .  .. .  I love to Showcase my styles through lots of Clothing , Accessories , Hair , and just my overall personality . . . . .  But it's time for me to focus on getting more content of my own out here. . . I do feel bad that these brands did accept me . I've just felt like as my own being , I need time to figure out my own goals and passions for Second Life. . . . .  I will still continue to showcase styles and even some of the few brands that I do have. . . .  I just won't be showcasing as often as I've had guys. . . . .  

If I don't share something into the description of what I am wearing , This just means that I am not blogging that specific image you see posted . . . 

I hope also that you guys are loving my Blue Series . . . .  It's probably one of my favorites so far. .  . I am still working on the room and adding little more details to it. . .  I've literally been very happy with it so far . . . . .  I'm gonna rush along guys hugs you all. . . . 


Credits 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hair - Homage - Mirey - * Okay this hair has been modded , I basically turned the hair to the side guys and transparent the bangs in front of the hair. Hope your able to achieve same look. . . 

Top / Bottom - Web Dew - Top Maeve - Shorts Maeve

Accessories - Michan - Cherly Armlets

Accessories - Michan - Diana Bracelets

Holdable - Dust Bunny - Blooming Lolipop - Holdable 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)