Just like a Disney Princess


 Afternoon Everyone. . .  Please tell me most of you are doing good today. . Well I am really hoping you are. .  We are almost towards the end of the week here. . . 

People who know me . . .  Or follow my Stream know I love to Cosplay Princess Jasmine. . .  That is something I've been doing for years and years and It won't stop. . . .  But If you knew me as the ones close to me. . .  I am more Obsessed with Princess Ariel . . . .  Now I know some of you have to love at least one of those Disney Characters lol. . . . I don't care if I even in my 30's expressing that. . .  But I've just always loved to portray Princess Jasmine . . . .  I don't think I embody the Character well But it is my absolute favorite. . .  I never feel like I can do Princess Ariel here , cos of her unique bright red hair . . .  but one day given the chance I will try to do that. . . . Culture is important. . .  It's not all Glitzz either. . .  To love showing different Cultures can be a wonderful thing. . .  That is the absolute beauty about Second Life. . .  You show passion with something you instill that inside of you . . .  you ground it down and represent that in a beautiful way you see fit. . . I respect different Ethnicities . . .  We all can learn something from someone. . . . Hugs guys . . . 


Credits

------------------------------------------

Hair - Stealthic - Embers 

Brows - Angel Eyes - Natural 2 Eyebrows @ Dubai Event

Bindi - Void & Minnttea - Starlight Dancer Forehead Gem

Veil - Void & Minnttea - Starlight Dancer Veil

Bracelets - Michan - Remi Bracelets @ Fameshed Event

Arm & Leg Accessories - Toksik - Allure Cuffs (Maze Enabled)

Outfit - Petrichor & Ersch - Ariendel Outfit 

Butterfly - Dots - Metal Butterflies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)