The Month of Nasyala


 

Good Morning Everyone! Happy New Years!! I really hope you've all had a really good and safe New Years and Holidays this past year..........♥♥

I've been really reflective on how I want to showcase again......... Haven't been puttting my Blog to use in a really long while since October........  We should really work on that again....... I can be more thourough here and explain different topics that I've been wanting to narrow down on. Also another reflective moment , I do want to slow down showcasing........ Feels as if this was something I wanted to do last year, and I've just ended up with more. That isn't the goal for me this year, I have other things I'm trying to do and focus on. Showcasing takes alot of my time , due to building / decorating.

January's my birthday month!. So I definitely want to make my images and all I do special for that....... We will see how all the images go and the things I have in mind.... I want to humbly thank you all very much for just being around and kicking it with me , with each of my blogger shots , random images , random videos, it has really motivated me over the past year to grow as a person , but also remain who I am at the same time. So thank you all very much. With all that being said, let's get to the cute credits here...........


Hair - Punklist - Zanna Hairstyle 

Outfit - Web Dew - Beatrice - Pinks&Purples   (Kupra , Ebody , Legacy , Erika , Freya , Maitreya)

Choker - Web Dew - Beatrice   ( It is also paired with a set of earrings )

Earrings - Rawr - Paradox Earrings

Chest Accessory - Toksik - Daydream Chains

Body - Reborn Ebody 

Head - Lelutka - Avalon 3.1

My Skin ( It is custom , My husband creates my skins ) I think alot of you guys know that already..♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)