January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary


  I want to start off  by saying I am hoping everyone doing okay in the world. . . . .  Times can be tough , We all can be dealing with things here and there. . . .  Just know that you aren't alone and there is always someone out there who's facing things similar or just much harder . . . . .  So please guys be mindful and thoughtful of others , Enjoy your family , enjoy your trips , enjoy whatever it is that you have. . . .  Just keep in mind to be sensitive towards others. . .  Not everyone have what someone elese has or can do what they are doing. . .  .


I met Morgan back in 2022. . . . .  I was pregnant with my son Yoyo and she attended my Babyshower . We've bumped into each other occasionally at events way before all this and she would greet me in local and I'd respond with a greeting back lol. Even then when I did not know her I had gotten the sense that she was just such a cool chic..... But I did not encounter her again till 2022......  It's been amazing how all this time we've been connecting , bondinng , laughing , crying , on a level I have not experienced in years. . . . . 

Her personality is so beautiful . . . .  She is a total animal lover like myself , She tells me so many funny and cute stories about animals she's had growing up. and we connect so well with so many other things personal and dear to us , which will be always kept locked away in my heart, She is humble , the most modest , gentle , meek , strongest , I know. . . .  Her gentle personality keeps me light on my feet , and such a pure goof and silly and a little corny even lol. . . .  But I get her and she gets me. . .  I love that you put other's first before yourself ,our paths crossed in such a beautiful way. Felt as if I needed you , and you needed me. . . . . Your maturity in things you face makes you my inspiration , you are pure and truly such a good friend to me. . . and , I want to thank you so much for that. . . . 

I hope to always put a smile on your face , to make you giggle like you make me giggle . . . Be your shoulder whenever you need me and to never fade away from your life. . . .  I will be right where you need to me to be each and every time. . . . .  ALSO happy you stopped by for a while as we talked and enjoyed the little Teepee and the butterflies adored you, seems as if they definitely felt your compassion. . .  Spending this little time together meant the world to me . .  . .


Morgan is also a very very talented photographer in Second Life. . .  Most of you may know her Stream already but I'll link it here just incase you don't. . . . Moonie Flickr Stream. . . . ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am sharing one last image of my Pink Series this month. . . . . .  Credits Below. . . 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan Hair - Truth Hair - Eternity Hairstyle

Nasyala Hair - Punklist- Baise Hairstyle (New In Mainstore)

Head Crowns - Zenith -  Summer Flower Crown

Nasyala  Accessories - Void - Starlight Dancer 

Outfits on both - Purple Moon - Luna Dress




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)