January Diary - Twelve


 

Good Morning here we are half away across the week. . . . . It feels as if this month going by so fast. . . That it's like I can't catch my breath with it. . . .  January it's the only month I feel I work really hard in when it comes to Second Life. . . . .  I'm ending my purple series soon. . . .  A few more shots and we'll move on to another Pallete. . .  I've enjoyed playing with the many shades of Purple here. . .  Want to thank each of you for the comments and support and love on all that. . . . It never goes unoticed. . .  


Credits

------------------------------------------------------------

Both Looks. . . . . . 


Accessories - Random Matter - Saevas Set ( Earrings & Necklace) 

 Hair  - Studio Exposure - Gummy Bear Hairstyle ( Comes with the Hairpins)

Tops - Elune. - Laura Sweater @ Kustom9

Bottom - Bodyform Simply Tights Link here. . ♥

( I get asked about the Poses, are only Poses I tinker with in Black Dragon). . . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)