January Diary - Ten


 

Good morning. . . . . Since my Series based on purple , I am definitely going beyond my pallete to see what else kinds of purples I can display. . . . . .  Ideas are flourishing this month for sure. . . . . . Let's keep this up. . .  .

I had something in my head that made more sense me saying it over and over and wanted to put it here. . . 

" You can either be the chick who do weird ridiculous stuff. . . .  Or you can be the chick who care what everyone else thinks". . . .   Don't think just do all that you want. . . .  Life hard enough with choices we make . . . .  



Credits

------------------------------------------------------------

Hair - Truth Hair - Ravine ( Weekend Sale grab it fast ) 

Outfit - Muse - Yours Truly Lingerie @ Kustom9

Body Accessories - Secrets - Angelic Diamonds Body

Deco Items Viewable - Ariskea - Teaparty Collection @ Access

Birds - LODE - Humming Birds Deco





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)