January Diary - Sunday Thoughts


 Good Morning you all. . . . . .  It's a nice relaxing Sunday. . . .  Well for me it is. . .  I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend . . . . Let's make the most out of today , so we can tackle the week ahead. . . 

January almost over . . . .  I've enjoyed very much creating images . . .  It has been a creative space for me , also the most exhausting month by far. . . .  Today I am here with another image , thinking of all the images I have put out there over the years. . . How I am growing. . .  I pay attention to alot of my other Flickr people. . . I just want to always take time to let you all know , thank you for the kindness. . . You all appreciated. . .  Thank you for being an individual , for producing your own content and making it completely your thing in all the images I see. . . .  It makes me proud to know there are lots of unique people here. . . . I'm all about supporting that always. . . .  Keep being an inspiration to those who are learning Photography. . . . They look up to people like us (Veteran Photographers). . . . . 

As the weekend is ending and my birthday is close. . . .  I just want to stay in good spirts. . . .  Life can be such a twist of turns. . . .  We all need to take a moment and just do something we love in our spare time to give us that peace we need . . . . .  Okay guys I'm tired now so I'll credit what i'm wearing. . .  Hugs. . . 


Credits 

------------------------------------------

Hair - Analog Dog - Glitz ( Very modded , most my hairs always aren't the original concept)

Top - Palette - Neive Top (Currently weekend sale item)

Bottom - Rebel Gal - Aria Silk Skirt @ Tres Chic

Accessories - Rawr - Heart Drop ( Necklace , Ankle , Garters , Rings)

Drink - Hive - Hot Coffee Habits ( Currently weekend sale item) * I also did transparent the Cig)

My Animals  ( Mostly from Hpmd the birds I use in most my images)

Doggies - Jian Pee - wee Puff Collection

The Pose - I just made in Black Dragon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)