January Diary - Six


 

Good morning. . . .  I hope all of you , have had an amazing weekend. . . .  Time to pick up our feets , refresh , take back our energy and just sort and figure out all the things we need to do the start of a fresh New Year. . . . .  I'm still sorting things out myself. . . . 

As of first sortings. . . . . Can you guess my new color pallette I'll be using now? We're going to go with Greens , Teals , Red this week. . . .  Let's see how it goes. . . . I don't have 100% confidence in the scene yet but I'll see if I can get myself at least close to 80% So that I can share it with you all. . . . 

I have many ideas on colors I want to do this year with building and my scenes. . . Just like to push how far I can go with each image symbolizing a specific style with the colors I'll do. . . .  Something enjoyable , something neat and different. . . .  Let's keep up the creativity this year , work on finding things that suit something special to us . . . . 


Credits

------------------------------------------------

Hair - Platinum - "Aoki" Hairstyle (Old hair. . .  Not sure if it's still in the store)

Hairbase - Angel Eyes - Braid 6 Hairbase @ LEVEL Event

Earrings - SIGMA - Ornate Ear  Lazy Sunday (Grab it while it's still on sale)

Dress - Queenz - Superior - Emerald @ Mainstore

Accessories - SECRETS - Bloom Chest Jewlery 

Plate & Fork - Littlep - Glitz n Glam @ The Food Court


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)