January Diary - Nine


 

Afternoon Everyone. . . . .  Hoping your week was plentiful and even a more amazing weekend to come. . . .  I am posting the entry a bit late. . . . . I had been very tired today and mostly all tired during the week. . . . . Just one of those months I deal with alot exhaustion , doing entirely to much. . . Perfecting everything around me during this time. . . . Real Life and Second Life. .  .. . . .

The Teals Series it's over but maybe bring it back this year . . . .  I didn't want to take to many images of that shade of color . . . . Cos to me it starts to burn me out. . .  So when my mind focused on other idea , I just try to gravitate towards that idea as soon as possible. . . . 


I've never done Purple before. . . . .  So would like to see how this goes. . . .  I came across a wonderful Set and just put all the things , that remind me of my personality into the scene. . . . .  Purple isn't a color that's often worn. . . . .  Notice this with Showcasing Bloggers , . . . . So bringing this pallet out will be a challenge for me. . . . .  I've done Lavender Scenes but not really Purple in itself . . . . .  So  Purple , Silver , Rhimestones , Golds . . . . . .  Let's see how all of this pans out. . . . . .

Please tell me you all are familar with my looks already. . . .  This one in particular don't bring out much. . . . . Very unique and special to me. . . . . 

I hope you all have a wonderful filled weekend of Joy , happiness , abundance and most of all relaxation. . . . .


Credits

----------------------------------------------------

Hair - $$$PL//SA// - Hilario Hair ( I don't know If it's in the store it was a Collab Hair at an Event last year)

Top / Bottom : Rebel Gal - Hayes Purl Top & Hayes Purl Sarong 

Accessories - Toksik - Allure Cuffs , Arm & Thigh ( Maze Enabled)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)