January Diary - Butterfly Planetarium



 


Evening Guys. . . . How have you all been? I'm hoping well and if not , please find things that can settle your little hearts to be even just a little okay. . . 

I don't think I'm really in the mood to producing images out here , with editing and processing all that , and ya'll know I don't throw "whatever" images out there. So going to have to give me a lil time to figure out my crap lol. . . . 

In other random things. . .  I'm posting some images I took at a Second Life Butterfly Planetarium. . . .  The images aren't really new. . . .  I have just contemplated for a long time did I want to put these up. . .  I was kinda looking side ways cos I realized AFTER the images were snapped , why no butterflies weren't around on this area. . . . 

My Hubs took me here it was a little surprise , something close to my heart . .  . I think alot of us all love those adorable things that flutter about in the air making things so sweet gentle and letting you know the world can be such a beautiful place. . . . Anyway did you know something specifically about them, there are about 17,500 species of butterflies around the world.. . . You have to be inlove with insects to understand the knowledge behind them. . . I feel like within my life I've probably seen over 50 different types lol. . . .  and I'm 100% sure of this. . .  When I was a little girl I use to collect Caterpillars but thinking they would all form as Butterflies , that wasn't the case some became Moths lol. . .  . I learned alot from doing this Caterpillars can't be anything else other than a Moth or a Butterfly btw. . . .  That's enough ranting I can go on and on about certain insects. .  .


I'm wearing the Hilaro hair here , I know you all gonna wanna know , It's been credited in my Purple series so just find it there. My dress something I've worn for years and years from Pixicat can find it on MP cos she no longer has it inworld. It is not updated with Ebody or none of those other bodies. . . (Freya , Maitreya and Hourglass) only  not really sure completely what else. .  . . The dress called Spellbound. . . . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)