January Diary 3


 

I sit in my own mind...... Figuring out all the beauty I want to capture and I want see...... I sit and dream in my chair ....... Come up with ideas ....."What can I do to make my little world a much better place...... I brainstorm....."Wear pink , Wear jewels......... Wear everything you love and even more.......Surround yourself with the things you love and have always loved and never stop being you.......................

Not a poem , but something that came into my mind when snapping this shot......

Also if no one knew.... Pink is my favorite second color.... I only wear it when I am very happy.... Which black will always be my first love........ Just wanted you all to know that.....


Hair - WINGS - ES1230-HAIR - @ Anthem Round

Sleeves - ERSCH - Starlet Sleeves  ( I wear these alot by the way)

Outfit - [P&E] - Frailia Megapack - ( Top , Panties , Garter) ERSCH Mainstore

Headpiece - Moon Amore - Aurelia HeadCrown ( I've had this head crown a really long time)

Butterflies - Hazel - Butterfly Pack 

Head - Lelutka - Avalon 3.1

Skin - Custom 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)