Green Lush. . . .



 

It's a wonderful Sunday and I am posting on my blog today. . . .   It's been a few weeks or so since I've done that. . .  . Wanted to include a Raw shot of the new gown by Enfant Terrible , Comes as a dress but also there's an attachable over skirt that comes with it , very shiny gives off material on it. . . . 

I wanted to show a raw shot also since I like to paint over my images sometimes . . .. 

Also I have been enjoying the Dark Victorian Build . . .  I've missed doing my dark style very much . . .  Playing around with other colors it's nice. .  . My heart feels more relaxed when I do dark. . . . 

Hugs guys. . . .


Hair - Punklist - West 2.0

Dress - Enfant . Terrible - Laoise Dress & Overskirt @ Nightshade Event

R! x :P: Orryn Dishcandle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)