Come and get me . . . .


 

Haven't put much here in a while. . . .  Taking more images lately lots of motivation to bring out the true side of me. . . .  Alot ask me where I get most my things from. . . .  I don't really share everything I wear. . . . .  . 70% of the time I'm not blogging . . . . And if there are things on me you want to know just message me. . . .  I don't share my personal skin & shape  . . But I try to make beautiful style and shapes that are similar to my personal ones . . . We all do what works for us . . . Don't knock anyone for doing what they do. . . .  


Hugs guys. . . . . 

 

Hair - Stealthic - Embers ( One of my favorite old hairs )

Sleeves -  Leimotiv - Rayna Sleeves 

Outfit - Muse - Ethereal Awakening 

Accessory - Toksik - Daydream Chains

Accessory - Secrets - Angelic Diamonds Body

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)