Glitter me up


 


Good morning People . . .♥ I just want to start off saying thank you , THANK YOU for all the support lately with my images . . . It has been overwhelming with the amount of love I've been getting lately on my gallery . . . 

I blog less now . . It's been a very freeing feeling . . . You get to see more of me , and how I look on a day to day basis . . . I got to show bits and pieces of my style on my stream in some years but not alot . . . I feel most of us evolve over the years when it comes to our Images . .  Used to just be this Blogger more quiet and just posting my images and leaving . . .  As I get more comfortable sociably , it's just inspired me to do more with myself . . . I never like to be idle . .  It's my one thing on Second Life I never really do . . .  But Hab teaches me to slow down and it's okay to do that time to time . . To breath and take in the moments . . . So a girl like me learning that . .  


I want to give a Huge Thank you to Domus for being my Sponsor for her Brand . . .


Outfit - Domus Yai Set @ TRES CHIC

Hair - LUEUR Curly Flexi Ponytail ( Comes with Hairbase)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)