Be Yourself


 

Hello Beauties . . . I am sorry I haven't put much of a blog post together . . . I never think that to many even go about seeing it unless It's one of my shapes that I make . . . Which more are coming soon I promise . . . I've been in the mood taking lots of Photo's lately. . .  Most are just based on my Mood, but also they contain some of the Brands. . . . Moving on . . 

I'm not really publicly social with how I feel . I do comment on Images alot , show my support around Flickr and so fourth . . . So today am gonna take the time to put something here I've been kinda feeling. It's been some time since i've done this. . This is my Blog , These are my opinions , My feelings . . . So please be kind . . . I don't want to express the way I feel under my images . . . 

I am all for other's being inspired by someone's look , style , etc  Even I myself would see something someone else wear and would want that fabric , or just something I might see and like it . . .  I think if your an Veteran Blogger / Photographer like myself that comes with it . . . Style influences right? The  way you are as person influences right? Yes . . . We have everything and the tools to be uniquely ourselves to bring who we are , and even who we want to be on the platform right? . I don't want to seem nasty or speak ill of anyone I may possibly not even know . . . So this is what I will speak on . . . I am speaking on Personal style , A person's Agenda . . . Which all has been documented dates and all so that I know I can back up everything that I am speaking on  . . . and if anything was to be deleted I could have things of my own...

One person I've recently noticed who's style has changed . . . Someone I used to follow relgiously. . . I used to adore all her images and would even compliment most of her work . . . But as time has went on and her entering a relationship . . . I've noticed her style has subjected to my own Personal style . . .  I think most see how consistent my own style is . . . Most even recognize my work before even noticing my name . . . Which that has always made me very happy to know . . .  The way I dress , how I personalize my Avatar it's a reflection of who I am in the real world . . . So for someone to mimic that , it feels as if it's being taken from me . . . Even us as Bloggers we are just regular people . But i've always tried to keep blogging like it's still me . . . not just a Brand I'm representing . . . I go back in her images and they are very sporadic  . . . But she had a style that defined her some time ago . . . . I guess along the way her attention was more on me and my gallery and the way I looked Even with the recent change . . . I'm talking as far two years back from similarities and this can't just be coincidence I wish but I just can't believe that it that way..... My images going back to 2019 -2020 Which I'm a bit shocked that someone would try to mold themselves into me overtime . . Silly to say but even how I communicate or talk to my Partner . . . All this has been noticed . . .  Things are questionable . . . If what your doing has never been put out there on your gallery . . . or you haven't displayed anything along your stream representing things of that nature . . .  Then things are questionable . . . I am just not about anyone impersonating / imitating anyone's personality , style etc . . .  We are not put on the planet to be alike . And most certainly not on a Platform to be this way . .  We we're all born to have a mind of our own . . . It's up to us to use it . . . 

I don't want to say this has affected me but It has shaken up my spirit a bit . . . Cos I am just a woman who likes to stand out . . . I know we're always just going to want something someone else wearing or have here . . . That's a normal thing . . . Reason why most my looks are Custom . . .And even if they aren't I try to make it as if they are . . . . .  I think alot of us here try. . . I'm just really big on consistency and being myself . . .. It's easy losing that being caught up in the Blogger industry here . . . I know I've been there many times . . .  You get so caught up in showcasing all Sponsors you loose yourself a bit . . Also I know alot of just just (Blind Fave) When it comes to Flickr. . .  But ya'll keep in thought that it's good to take a moment and look at an image before faving the next . . . We can't protect who we are when it comes to looks and things in a Virtual world . . . But we can vocalize the way we feel and it's important to do that in a way that doesn't hurt anyone. Stay mindful of other people . Who they are , what they're about . . . . . 



I call myself a Gypsy cos that's really who I am in the real world . . . No I don't walk the planet nude . .  No I am no Goddess of any earth  . . . lol . . . But my lifestyle is . . . There's alot I love and alot I'm passionate about . . . So for the Girl that keeps trying to imitate everything I am . Please be yourself . . . Cos when you are yourself  . . . You NEVER have to keep trying to be something you aren't . . . 

And whoever made it this far for listening . . . Thank you for giving your eyes time here

It's appreciated I mean it alot . . . 

: This has been updated:

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Here's some Credits to what I'm wearing . . .  I've worked on this image since this Morning . . .  

Hope you like it Beauties . . .♥

------------------------------------------------

Hair - DOUX - Amaya Hairstyle 

Veil - Antaya - Veil @ We <3 Roleplay ( I love this veil alot , I did modify it to hide some stuff)

Outfit - Ruxy - Aaminah Set ( Wearing Velvet Pack) * They only have sizes Maitreya , Legacy)

Sleeves - Aii - Ornate Sleeves 

Leg Garter - Secrets - Lola Garter - Gold

Butterflies - Hazel - Butterflies @ Anthem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)