Back n Forth

 



I was currently working on a new look....  It has completely exhausted me that I've returned back to my main ofc...  Just like you guys I get a lil tired of looking at my looks... That's why I have at least 5 consistent ones go back n forth too... have to really like it alot to wear it often... My Hubs makes me Custom Skins and I should wear those more often... 


I want to also say thank you always guys for supporting my images, I know most of you have done for years and years but I'm still thanking you all greatly... Also want to say I try to support just about everyone... Especially if you doing ya own thing. I appluad you.. Let me see if i can throw these credits down on what i'm wearing now....


**wait.... side note...  I've noticed ya'll been into my blogs lately... I've had alot of eyes over here more than I ever had in 2yrs of having this blog.. Which is crazy.. But thank you guys let's me know you care about what I'm usually speaking on... I don't just be saying anything it's wild out here on Second Life sometimes... 

Hugs you all...


Hair - Platinum  - Azula v2

Earrings - Yorke - Gracie Earrings

Body Jewels - SECRET - Bloom Chest Jewlery & Estella G-string 

Top - Bottom - Domus - Isis Set ( Can Find it in the Mainstore)

Sleeves - Domus - Yai Set ( Which you can find at TRES CHIC )




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)