Sula




 

Good morning , I have not posted here since December . . . 

I've opened up my small Shape store . . . Called Meralda . . .

Anyone who knows me , know that I am obsessed with Culture , Roman, Arabic , South Asian. . .

This is Sula . . . I created her in the likeness of the Disney Princess Jasmine . . .

 love how unique her features are . . . 

I like to model my shapes in my Blogs , Images . . .  It just gives you a bigger idea of how she can look

if you were to wear it . . . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits *

Hair / Hairbase - Platinum - Azula V2 Here♥

Eyeshadow - GORGEGLAM - Raven Eyeshadow @ ACCESS♥

Outfit - PROMAGIC - Janaki Top / Bottom @ Dollholic♥

Armlets - MICHAN♥ - Luna Armlets 

Choker - Vibing - Iris Choker (Currently on Weekend Sale)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Shape STYLECARD will be listed in the NC 

(Disclaimer - The body Shape will not look like this . . . I am only focused on Shaping the Head

So please alter the body to your liking. . .)

You can Grab the Shape on Marketplace♥ or Meralda Store♥


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)