Nahla


Here I am blogging almost 3am but also . . . . getting my shapes in order adding pics , updating mp . . 

I am not sure if you guys remember Nahla . . . I used this Shape in a few of my Images . . .

This shape is by far my favorite . . . I decided to put her back up for sell . . . I made some changes to her features . . 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 * Hair -  TRUTH - Maven @ Equal10♥ ( Edited hair strands ) 

 * Outfit -  OUTRE - Remi Lingerie Set @ Mainstore ♥ *It's a New Release so it's there . . .

 * Head Bindi  - Empress Bindi - Gold/Diamond  Grab it here♥

 * Necklace - Kibitz - Avery's Necklace - Gold / Legacy

* Drink - ChicChica♥ - Expresso w/ Cig @ Cosmopolitan♥

* Arm Ribbons - Maze Mainstore♥ (Also wearing Soft Arms from them . . .)

* Stockings - NANAO♥ - Burlesque Stockings Maze -  White * Check Mainstore*


My Shape Here in Store♥ Also Here in Mp♥ 

Also there are more RAW shots on MP if you are worried . . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Disclaimer I am wearing Legacy Body in this Image , Wearing the Shape unaltered or Shaped

Please understand for the moment I am only focused on the Head of the Shape)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)