Ravena A Gift For You


 

Good Morning ! Wondering how you guys Holidays are going? I just hope you all are having peace and love during this time. I know alot of things can be happening and going on around this time and not so much good things, We have to try to fight through our battles the best we can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to something more positive , Yesterday had been a really full day for me. I had been working on the new Raven Lelu Head 3.1 , and it's truly such a beauty. I gave my all doing this shape for . I haven't done shapes in a while. I've just kind of been wanting to start fresh and gather ideas. I'm more into Ethinic and Cultural looks and that's what i'd like to focus on doing my shapes going forward.

As for right now This one here is for you beautiful women who love my Gypsy shapes, They mean a great deal to me , Thank you for supporting my small little store and enjoying the things I've created . I see beauty in other forms and my ideas and how much support I get by doing this will only inspire me to push through what I love creating.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart again ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Head - / HEAD / lel EvoX RAVEN 3.1  Location 2 Location 3 Location 4

( May be easier to get on these particular sims )

Outfit - Lunar - Belle New Release in Mainstore Grab it here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the other details as to what i'm wearing are on My Marketplace 

There are no Links , but you should be able to find everything easily

Mostly in the Mainstores 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays and do enjoy the Shape♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)