That Hazel Dress Though


 

Good Afternoon guys♥!

I'm sorry you don't see much of my blogs lately. I kind of been off Second Life for a bit . I'm still coming in and out to make shapes for you all when i'm inspired!. I've decided to leave alot of my blogging sponsors. Reason being.............................. I just want to stop blogging alot of content and focus more on what I enjoy . I'll still pick up items  so that I continue to support my sponsors . I just won't be doing much of it . Like always I really appreciate you all for following me still and always enjoying what I put out here. Means more than you know to me.♥


Hair - WINGS ER1008 @ Collab88 * Hair has been edited a lil*

Dress - Tres Blah Hazel Dress @ Fameshed 

Pose - OMY - Annelise Fatpack @ Anthem 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)