Ena became magical


 




I created a shape for Milan Head Using leLaPeau Skin that was on sale last weeked called (Kim Skin)

I'm sure you can find a nice skin of your liking to go with the shape.. I was challenging myself  to go outside the norm of what I'd usually use when making my shapes and I'll be doing a bit of that.

My goal is to create features that I would wear and maybe someone else would gravitate to that . I only want to put out things that I feel personally on my own would love to wear. 

If you like features that have distinctive looks , Different cultures around the grid with a wide range of skins then that would be something I'm passionate about doing. I don't think what i'm doing is different from the next person who create shapes. But I do believe we all have something about us that stand apart when creating...♥

Hair - MAGIKA - Unravel Pack - Mainstore

Head -  Head - / HEAD / lel EvoX MILAN 3.1

Skin - leLaPeau - Kim Skin - NF Aurora Mainstore

Outfit - Petrichor & Ersch - Liannwenne - Apocalyptic @ ShopnHop LM SL's 19 B-day Bash

My Shape - My Marketplace With Stylecredits 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm wearing my shape as the AD along with the skin and the other details added in the NC. I'm wearing the Ebody Reborn Shape , Which you will find inside of the package.♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)