Primpessa Shape - Prim Head 3.1


 

Hello guys! I know that it seems that i'm blogging less , I mentioned the beginning of the year that I would blog for a few more months , also bringing up that I just wanted to do a bit more here expand my creativity. I thought about that I'll still blog here and there but mostly I'll be focusing on a small side project making little shapes.

I've gotten asked for years about my skin and my shape... I've just decided it's something that i'm totally okay with doing now.... I want to only make shapes that I personally feel that's my style and maybe others would gravitate to that in the future.. These are the shapes I would wear. Everyone has a particular way how they would love to look or the body types.. I will not provide Demos.. But I'll make sure to add different raw shots so that you're able to at least see the figure and side profiles...

More things to come.. I do thank you guys for supporting me and being in my blogging journey for all these years...♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am wearing the Prim Head , that recently came out last month ( Should be in LeLu Mainstore)

Skin - Glam Affair - Kristina Skin EvoX ( Velour Sunkiss ) @ ACCESS Round!


The Shape on Marketplace along with the Stylecard of Everything on her...

                                Marketplace To my Store


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)