It's in me


 

Hello everyone :) I'm back from my lil Hiatus... I did need to step away from certain things , I've been feeling very overwhelmed with alot on here.. At this point I'm still in my pregnancy in Secondlife , Even as this is an exciting new thing for me. I want to be honest that I'm just ready to give birth already. I've been continuing to blog and have a bigger belly size. Just to understand that roleplay can be a beautiful thing along with if you've been blogging so long and you bringing your baby bump on this journey it's truly an wonderful feeling.. So all the Secondlife things have been alot for me lately. Where i wanted to just put my head and focus into my Real life a bit more . Anyway.. I am back and hopefully this time around i can have more peace with everything around before giving birth a few more weeks in May . I hope you like the post.. Sorry i did ramble more than i usually do.. smiles..♥


Hair - JF - Lestat 2 ( With some editing in PS) ( No inworld store , check Mp) 

Top / Bottom - Tres Blah - Stella Top & Georgia Skirt @ Fameshed ( I'm wearing Kupra Sizes)

Pose - Gravity Pose - Headshot 5

Location - My Garden. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)