Plant Bedroom


 Hello guys! I've been taking a small lil break from SL completely. Sometimes small breaks are neccessary in order to come back in positive frame of mind. Hope you all have been well . I decided to log in this morning to throw out a small Deco Post.. Depending on my overall frame of mind I'm still on a small Hiatus till May♥ 

Also I'd like to add here that.. I'm slowing down on decor a bit , My computer slowly giving up on me after 7 years.. So there will be moderate post here and there of all the Nutmeg releases.. I hope to be back on this 100% cos I love decorating. Not being able to execute like I want and seeing the quality of my shots lessen it makes me unmotivated. So I'll do some small releases until I upgrade♥


                                                Nutmeg's Classic Bedroom Set Currently @ K9




Other items are just Hive and Dust Bunny Plants♥



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)