You Look Good



 

Good morning guys.. I didn't really plan to blog anything today , usually on Sundays I would blog my Decor... I haven't been doing much of that lately... Last night my hubby wouldn't stop telling me how good I looked in this little outfit I have on, and told me that I should blog the look. Really wasn't thinking about to much about it. Cos normally I am just playing in my inventory and opening things I buy. 

So I did decide to set up a small scene just for this little random blog and it impressed me . I think it's good to have someone in your life who looks at you everyday , make you feel special , worthy and just all around appreciates however you look and see's that to being something more... I'm married to the best person I know...


The top shot its' just a raw shot , while bottom I did play a little with it...Hope everyone have a nice Sunday..


Hair - WINGS - ER0305-HAIR (Medium) @ Collabor88

Accessory - CAZIMI: Hibiscus Hair Flower (L) ( I did grab this off MP)

Outfit- MUSE - Ethereal Awakening - Corset , Sleeves, Thong, Bra ( Mainstore)

Lips - Jack. Spoon Countess Lipstick ( Smudged Set )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)