The Breeze




 

You don't know the feeling do you?

You ever feel it like me?

Have you ever traced your finger tips along the curve of your lips..... ?

That feeling that made the sunshine on your backside glow from within...

My mind couldn't stop racing ... I was free... The breeze knew me....


♥I am up lateeee .... So that means my mind up too.... thinking thinking.... feeling....♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hair- DOUX Somi Hairstyle @ Equal 10 ( Hair has been heavily edited)

Outfit - MeHoney - Josephine Bodysuit @ Cosmopolitan

Pose - LE FLEUR ( A new pose store I saw and fell A bit in love with )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)