Do you feel it coming


 

It felt good to be outdoors more.... I could smell all the beautiful flowers surrounding me , which I love all kinds of blossoms... The air was fresh .. I was so happy in these moments... Do you feel that breeze and the scent of the Azalea , Cherry Blossoms, Begonias or what about the beautiful scents of the Lavender Wisteria's ... As they sway east to west .... I was falling madly In love with nature all over again......


Hair - MAGIKA - Amanda @ The Fifty

Outfit - Big Beautiful Doll - Eudora Dress @ Kinky Event

Pose / Prop - Focus. - Spring Flower Poses @ Cosmopolitan * NOTE.. ALL other things in the shot are of different items.. INCLUDING the boat by - Apple Fall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)