To stay uniquely me


 

Hello Lovelies! Happy Friday I've been getting messages lately about my skin and I want to say that this is a custom my partner has made just for me . I have been struggling for a while with skins since I've had to convert to Lelutka .. Now they're are very very very MANY beautiful skins out there that I have worn and would wear alot. But I would always switch back and forth to my favorite looks... 

My partner doesn't create skins for the public they are for her own personal uses ♥ I apologize and I do thank you all for the constant compliments in messages about it.. I am wearing Avalon Head with my skin ♥


Head: LELUTKA Avalon 3.1

Hair: Stealthic Elation Complete Package @ Anthem Round

Eyeshadow: Warpaint Magnolia Eyeshadow -  Charcoal

Apple: Chicchica 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)