New Plans



 

Happy New Years you lovely people! I've been doing alot much thinking about my Second Life lately... If you've followed me a while and my blog... I've been here blogging since 2015.. My late bestfriend convinced me that I should be doing all of this and that's what got my blog going.. I've been venturing to do other things on Second Life instead of my time being on blogging... I've decided to give myself a few more months and after that I will hang up blogging on here guys.. I just want to completely focus on the things that make me happy. I will continue SL photography. Anyway I just wanted to let you all know Second Life plans to come. ♥ 


Hair: Yomi Mai Hair @ Anthem 

Dress: Big Beautiful Doll Anna Mesh Dress@ Kinky Event

Sleeves: V/.VoluptasVirtualis Sasha Sleeves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)