Happy Holidays


 

This is a beautiful Holiday picture my partner took... We don't take many seasonal pics , we try but they just never work out how we both would like.. So in the end I didn't like any of my shots, even though I did create a really nice scene for us to use... I just felt hers was much more detailed and good quality more than mine were.. I'm going to put blogging on hold till after the Holidays and enjoy the ones I love most... I hope you guys enjoy your love ones and have the most beautiful Holiday times ever♥


Hair: $$$PL//: West 2.0

Headband: LaGyo_Bibi Fluffy Headbend - BRIGHTS PACK

Outfit: Lunar Neve skirt and top, panties, hoodies In Mainstore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)