To Be Me


 

I've been finding myself looking back on alot of my old photos lately , yesterday I was pretty down about it , cos I've noticed how much of my personal style has changed... I used to have many Sponsors that I would blog for.. Back then even if I had juggled alot .. I still made sure to never change the way I showcase my style and the Blogs... I had my partner add insight to what my style looked like before , To what I've been doing now... Come to find alot of how I used to take photo's are just way different from how it used to be... I think alot of it has changed cos some creators don't acknowledge some of the ways I've displayed their items... So It was more like I just wanted to be able to do it a different way that would be accepting. I've been blogging for almost 7 years In Secondlife.. I do love this hobby alot , but photography comes first for me always.. I'm going to have to remember that and keep in mind who I am when it comes to Photography.. I miss my passion for how I represent things.. Maybe apart of me wants to freelance more showcasing shots , rather than having those as commitments... We all have apart of us that gets this way over time . We have to remember to not loose sight and get lost. That whatever you create with your work it is your OWN.. Value what your passionate about and keep doing your style. cos at the end of the day it is you who has to be okay with all that you do. ♥


Hair: Monso Gwin Hair

Top: Little Fox Madison Crop Top @ Fameshed

Bottom: Blueberry Pia Denim Shorts

Books: Nutmeg Books & Keys v1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)