Home with you



 

It has been rather relaxing for me lately, I've been enjoying my SL more with my partner . We recently took a trip to Tulum , Mexico which last year had been the last time we've taken one. Our trip experience wasn't what we'd thought it would be I'll just say that.. So coming home from the Vacation made me a lil inspired to work on something for us that we could feel more of the way it should be felt when taking Trips... I am still working on the background as you can see in the shot... But hopefully once i'm done with this and another project I will post the decor shots along with another project i'm working on towards our home. Anywho... The credits of what I am wearing down below!♥


Hair DOUX Shai Hairstyle @ Equal10

Outfit:  Blueberry Tinker Set (Updated for Legacy & Kupra bodies) FLF 

Cup: ChicChica Tea Strong @ Equal10

Glasses: EVERMORE. Baxter. Glasses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)