Desire 1



 

For awhile I have been struggling with a consistent Lelutka look... Now I know I know this is very silly but some of us can be really tough on ourselves with our little avatars .. especially if you're trying to find something that fits you more. 

I think for months I've worn my Genus head consistently and usually i am switching between heads altering alot . So after a whole week of figuring out things I've decided to stop being stubborn and just tweek the new Evolution head Zora and Irina for an old skin I've held on too. We'll see how this look goes, Maybe for a bit I can sit Genus down for a while.


Hair: HOMAGE Nharee 

Choker: Random Matter Hwasa Choker

Dress: Dios Rose Dress Black

Pose: Gravity Poses Walk 1-5 ( will be available at the Pose Fair Event March 7th)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)