The Little Things


 



I'm finding that the smallest things in life makes me happy... I only have one life to live.. I want to make sure i always appreciate the smallest most treasured times.. Even if it's just lounging around having snacks with my animals.. Or giggling at the most goofiest things that doesn't make sense to anyone else but me lol. I love myself , I love my life. Things are always bumpy but to be happy we can all smile and appreciate something.

Hair: PTNM "Anna" Wig @ CAKEDAY Round

Outfit: Lunar Fany Top & Hoodie / Fany Shorts @ Equal10 Round


MOVEMENT "Happy Galentines Gacha"  Glowing skin DECOR , Ribbon train case DECOR

 Lips glowing DECOR, Passport case 01, MVT - Fries before guys @ ACCESS Round


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)