Motherly Duties




 

These few months have been a little messy, I had been in between different areas for Showcasing my items, To close friend's Land , To my partner's Land.. Sometime back in January I did leave my land. after having it some time. I believe in some way I just had a feeling of wanting to start something a new

 . So just taken the big step of tearing my small sky home down for me and Nima along with all my small Showcasing set ups. So within all this time My sis has been caring for Nima until I can get myself back settled a home for us.. Recently i've taken the time to check out a beach home on the Soul to Soul Sim and happened to see the last available , I had eye'd it all morning and was happy the Owner of the sim did contact me back about renting the property , So far it's temporarily but for now it's home for us.. 

There are so many beautiful areas all around this beach home . Nima and myself decided to enjoy our beach area near the water , playing with the butterflies we caught and had yummy juice, which fit perfectly for a hot day like this. Also Nima did settle down with her rattles and butterflies so mommy could take a few shots for showcasing ROULY♥


Top & Bottom: ROULY Queen Lingerie * Should be in Mainstore*

Hair: Homage Seidon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)