Blueberry Blessed


 

So this post has been dedicated to myself , in which i'd like to remember this one in particular

Celebrating 34 years of my life ... On January 30th i turned an age older... and for some reason I had been a real mess for a couple of weeks dealing with this. I am not sure if there are women as myself who goes through moments as this... But it had greatly affected me with highs and lows...Now that it has come and passed i had realized that i am truly blessed to have seen another year....To be here on earth still breathing, still living, still laughing, still being who i am.

Blueberry created the perfect outfit at the right time and i'll share all the credits below♥


Hair: DOUX Amaya Hairstyle

Top / Skirt: Blueberry Blessed Pleated Skirts / Blessed Full Tops

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January - ♥Moon & BG♥ - Diary

January Diary - Six

January Diary - Eleven (MLK Day)